Here’s some additional information about what is taking place inside those little pellets:
- The pellets begin to absorb water and swell.
- The organic matter in the pellets begins to break down, releasing nutrients into the soil.
- The bacteria and fungi in the soil begin to feed on the organic matter, releasing even more nutrients.
- The plants begin to take up the nutrients from the soil and use them to grow.
- After 7 days, the garden pellets will have broken down significantly and will have released a significant amount of nutrients into the soil. The plants will be well on their way to growing healthy and strong.
Thanks for reading! Keep an eye out for emails from Growums, and if you need more information, check out the full curriculum here.