Attention Parents! You can download and print this letter.
I’m so excited that you’re helping me grow! I need your help to water me, so I can be big and strong.
Here’s how to water me:
- Stick your finger in the dirt. If it feels dry, I’m thirsty!
- If my leaves are droopy, I’m also thirsty.
- I like gentle water, just like when it rains.
- Make sure you put the water on the soil, not on my leaves. I drink with my roots.
- If I’m in the ground, keep watering me until there are little puddles all around.
- If I live in a container, keep pouring until water drips out of the bottom of my pot.
- And if it’s really hot outside, I might need to water more than once.
- Thanks for helping me grow!