Welcome to the Growums Garden Program! I’m so excited to help you learn and grow your garden. Growums is designed for people of all levels of gardening experience, so whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, you’re in the right place.
Over the next few months, we’ll cover everything you need to know to start or improve your garden. We’ll touch upon planting, watering, fertilizing, getting your plants in the ground and pest control.
So to get started:
- Unwrap your amazing Growums Garden Kit!
- Fill the self-watering tray with warm water until all eight pellets have fully expanded.
- Place three seeds, each about a fingernail deep, in each pellet. Each type of seed can be planted in two pellets. Use the tags to indicate which seeds are in the pellet. Save the extra seeds.
- Keep water in the tray basin at all times and place it in a sunny window.
- Give your sprouts water and sunlight every day!
That’s all for now! Keep an eye out for emails from Growums, and if you need more information, check out our full curriculum.